Chat & Arcade Link

i may be drunk... but .... the forum is diff and i neeeeeded monkey lander and i cant find th arcade!

from the looks of it EP took it off.

n ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo oooooooooooo

wow.. i'm so not EP's biggest fan anymore.. when i get over being too lazy to change my tag... well.. it's gonna be changed

this is the first and hopefully offical bring back the arcade and the mirc chat forum

hey all i imagine this is a mistake that they are gone but i loved playing the arcade forum at work and i used the mirc forum to log onto mirc (im lazy).

so EP/ other mods i would get down and polish your shoes if you would get them back

should be moved to problems and feedback or w/e its called but since u are drunk its ok :p.

I agree with him tho why did u take it away? Did it have to do with the forum updates that had to be done?

he's drunk? how'd you figure that one exactly?

arcade = necessity for survival... there's nothing like being bored in your computer class at school or on a break at work or just need something to do for a few minutes when you're at home... and the arcade gives you the release from that... it needed some refurbishing anyway

http://squeaknet.net, click on "server list" and choose irc.squeaknet.net. It should launch mIRC and connect you to irc.squeaknet.net if you're just that lazy. ;)

American Zombie said:
Why two threads for the same topic?
Agreed. Don't need two separate threads for the same request.
Threads Merged. Moved: Green Room -> Current Problems

hehe, sorry.
I removed the chatlink as I don't think anyone ever used it, link is still on the frontpage, might add something for the DHTML menu.

As for the arcade, I will be switching from v3arcade to another arcade as development seems to have stopped on the first, which just sucks.

I have added something called multiquote, which you can see to the right of th equote image... I am still playing with that tho!

Will try and get it back up and running to day with a more than generous selection of games.

Electronic Punk said:
I have added something called multiquote, which you can see to the right of th equote image... I am still playing with that tho.
I did see that, could prove very useful.
happy.gif

Took it off again... was buggy and crossthreading would have confused people.
vb 3.1 *might* have a more robust feature, but I have no eta for that.

I'll read up on this arcade, but the games on it should be better as it's targetted audience are both IPB and VBulletin forums.

Wahey! Games are back up, good stuff- and not a horrific leaders board to look at :D

I need to wait for an email to get a few more games - taking a while :s
Wanna get all the Yeti games on :p

I love the yeti games :D Someone fancy yelling at me when they turn up, those things rock.

odd i still dont see it what group are they under? im looking at the forum//

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back