cell phone exploded! wha wha what!?

Well, for one it's stupid to use unofficial replacement batteries.
But then the other case (in which the phone had an original battery) is quite freaky :eek:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Good call Snook, I have one and try to avoid using it, but they are handy to have, and once you have one you find that you need it if you try and get rid of it.. pains in the ass if you ask me :D

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
That's what you get for buying nokia crap
How odd. :confused:
I actually find Nokia phones to be extremely reliable and sturdy. I've personally seen a friend accidently drop his Nokia 3xxx (I forget the model) face down from almost 6-7 feet on solid ground (on the pavement), and it continued to work without a problem. Even my current 3650, although light, feels very solid.

Some people have bad experiences with certain brands, while others don't. Freak accidents happen...and sometimes you don't know the reasons behind them.

SPeedY_B

Philips make sturdy phones, me and about 4 other friends had the same phone at one point (C12 I beleive), and the **** we put them through was amazing. My one friend was out skating and he threw, and I don't mean dropped, I mean threw with force, his phone down some concrete steps, and it was fine :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
My one friend was out skating and he threw, and I don't mean dropped, I mean threw with force, his phone down some concrete steps, and it was fine :)
LOL...what was he thinking?
But yeah, I wouldn't know since I've never used or known anyone with a Philips phone, and I definitely don't have the guts to hurl my 3650 down a flight of stairs to see what it can withstand.
:p

SPeedY_B

Heh, we knew what they could withstand, I can't remember the exact reasoning for the stairs, it's just memorable that it survived :D
Un-fortunately it met it's match with a bench a month or so later :p

SPeedY_B

Hehe, the dumbass tripped up and the screen colided with the corner of the bench, while the phone actually still worked, you couldn't tell what the hell you were actually doing :D

Originally posted by dubstar
im anti-cellular. 'nuff said.
These things are a blessing in university. The residence halls charge a bomb for phone service in the room, and it's just not worth paying for...that's when using a cellphone is the smart thing to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut