cell phone exploded! wha wha what!?

Well, for one it's stupid to use unofficial replacement batteries.
But then the other case (in which the phone had an original battery) is quite freaky :eek:

Its those damn Zionists and their plots! I still don't know how they make them hurricane storms.

goodpost.gif

Good call Snook, I have one and try to avoid using it, but they are handy to have, and once you have one you find that you need it if you try and get rid of it.. pains in the ass if you ask me :D

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
That's what you get for buying nokia crap

How odd. :confused:
I actually find Nokia phones to be extremely reliable and sturdy. I've personally seen a friend accidently drop his Nokia 3xxx (I forget the model) face down from almost 6-7 feet on solid ground (on the pavement), and it continued to work without a problem. Even my current 3650, although light, feels very solid.

Some people have bad experiences with certain brands, while others don't. Freak accidents happen...and sometimes you don't know the reasons behind them.

Philips make sturdy phones, me and about 4 other friends had the same phone at one point (C12 I beleive), and the **** we put them through was amazing. My one friend was out skating and he threw, and I don't mean dropped, I mean threw with force, his phone down some concrete steps, and it was fine :)

My one friend was out skating and he threw, and I don't mean dropped, I mean threw with force, his phone down some concrete steps, and it was fine :)

LOL...what was he thinking?
But yeah, I wouldn't know since I've never used or known anyone with a Philips phone, and I definitely don't have the guts to hurl my 3650 down a flight of stairs to see what it can withstand.
:p

Heh, we knew what they could withstand, I can't remember the exact reasoning for the stairs, it's just memorable that it survived :D
Un-fortunately it met it's match with a bench a month or so later :p

Un-fortunately it met it's match with a bench a month or so later :p

Hahaha...that had me laughing for a while :p

Hehe, the dumbass tripped up and the screen colided with the corner of the bench, while the phone actually still worked, you couldn't tell what the hell you were actually doing :D

get a nokia 3650(like mine). you can play gameboy games on it =]

Whoa, I ain't picking up my phone again. lol.
First - mobs fry brains, second - they start exploding... what's next? :D

Originally posted by Ragnarok
First - mobs fry brains, second - they start exploding... what's next? :D

They turn into 13 foot tall green monsters and devour all of mankind.

Originally posted by dubstar
im anti-cellular. 'nuff said.

These things are a blessing in university. The residence halls charge a bomb for phone service in the room, and it's just not worth paying for...that's when using a cellphone is the smart thing to do.

Originally posted by Bronx Bomber
Wow! I can make phone calls on mine :eek:

Originally posted by dubstar
im anti-cellular. 'nuff said.
Good call, saves time, effort and money :)

Originally posted by Bronx Bomber

Hehe...that's the last thing I'd do on my 3650, but I guess it's nice to have nonetheless.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back