Catalyst 4.1 for ATi cards released

Xie

- geek -
I really only play and have tested w/ SWG but worked fine :) Looking @ the release notes I had saw this before but now you are all talking about playing ET I was wondering have you noticed a difference?
Significant performance loss is noticed in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. This issue is already resolved and a fix will be available in the next CATALYST™ driver release

Terrahertz

Extinction Agenda
Political Access
Can I use this driver on an Radeon Mobility 7500? The laptop is an IBM Thinpad T41.

Petros

Thief IV
Terrahertz said:
Can I use this driver on an Radeon Mobility 7500? The laptop is an IBM Thinpad T41.

There's some kind of change that needs to be done with the .ini file, but I don't remember what it is. The Omega driver has it built in, but he only has it done up to 3.10.

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Been running it since it came out. HW2, BF1942, Empire Earth with no problems.

Screwed the install the first time. I forgot to shutdown all my other applications and it did not like the TV card running in background during install. Had to go to my backup hard disk image.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021