Catalyst 4.1 for ATi cards released

I really only play and have tested w/ SWG but worked fine :) Looking @ the release notes I had saw this before but now you are all talking about playing ET I was wondering have you noticed a difference?
Significant performance loss is noticed in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. This issue is already resolved and a fix will be available in the next CATALYST™ driver release

Can I use this driver on an Radeon Mobility 7500? The laptop is an IBM Thinpad T41.

Terrahertz said:
Can I use this driver on an Radeon Mobility 7500? The laptop is an IBM Thinpad T41.

There's some kind of change that needs to be done with the .ini file, but I don't remember what it is. The Omega driver has it built in, but he only has it done up to 3.10.

Been running it since it came out. HW2, BF1942, Empire Earth with no problems.

Screwed the install the first time. I forgot to shutdown all my other applications and it did not like the TV card running in background during install. Had to go to my backup hard disk image.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back