• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cannot update adobe photoshop 7.0 to 7.0.1....

D

Daniel Rossi

Hi Everyone,

I have a full version copy of Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and i try to update it to 7.0.1 and it says "The Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 update program cannot find C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0"

"Please reinstall the program bla bla bla"

I have tried the Adobe Photoshop on half a dozen different PC's with different operating systems installed on them and i still have the same problem...

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this as Adobe Photoshop does work and it is located at the directory listed above it just wont patch it???

Any help given is very much appreciated..many thanks in advance!!! :D :blink:

A

Arg0

Sounds like you have a blacklisted serial. Adobe has stated in the past that no updates will work on blacklisted serials. Sounds like what your problem is.:D

D

Daniel Rossi

Well how do i make it so it does patch

Ok thanks but how do i make it patch then all i need is a non blacklisted serial

since this is a problem directly related to the fact that you have pirated software, you most likely won't find a solution at ntfs.org...

Malkalypse

OSNN One Post Wonder
I bought my copy of Photoshop and I'm having the same problem. Can't seem to find an explanation for it anywhere. Furthermore, I was able to successfully install the patch about a year ago. (Since then I've had to reformat -- my computer was gang raped by adware and spyware). Now I get this message when I try to upgrade Photoshop.

Extremely annoying. Like I need more of that. :dead:

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I'd contact Adobe correctly or post this issue on its forums. Adobe reps do post on those forums, and so one of them might see your issue and let you know what to do.

American Zombie

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I can not see the problem contacting Adobe since they have a toll-free number.
Contact Customer Service to learn more about Adobe's company policies, sales, products, training resources, product registration, and programs. Browse our Web site or call us toll-free at 800-833-6687 to speak with a representative. Representatives are available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific time. Need help outside the U.S. or Canada? Go to International Support.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
I see they are using the stand a lone patch oh well don't know what to do there apart from uninstalling photoshop reinstalling and trying the patch again...... anyway the patch doesn't really change much, so its not a total lose if you cant use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies