• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

C:\DOCUME~1\Chandz\LOCALS~1\Temp\

C:\DOCUME~1\Chandz\LOCALS~1\Temp

Is it safe to delete the stuff of of the folder C:\DOCUME~1\Chandz\LOCALS~1\Temp

cause every time i unzip something it goes in there lol and there's other stuff aswel but anit sure if there's anything inportant in there :rolleyes:

M

mafiafromrussia

in the program u use to unzip unrar ... files u can set up a temp folder for ex c:\windows\temp so u dont have to be going to that one all the time. other thing u can set up c:\windows\temp as your default temporary dir in windows. dont remember where exactly though

M

mafiafromrussia

we;; i cant really tell u what's in there, but i also have same folders in my temp sometimes. "_wa3sktmp" is defenantly after winamp3 i checked. others could just be files after installed programs. they are safe to delete if they are in your designated temporary folder.

M

mafiafromrussia

not unless u have installed some needed program into that folder. but if you are worried about that. copy the contents of the temp folder to some other directory. delete it from temp folder and boot. if something is not working put it back. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies