C:\DOCUME~1\Chandz\LOCALS~1\Temp\

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
C:\DOCUME~1\Chandz\LOCALS~1\Temp

Is it safe to delete the stuff of of the folder C:\DOCUME~1\Chandz\LOCALS~1\Temp

cause every time i unzip something it goes in there lol and there's other stuff aswel but anit sure if there's anything inportant in there :rolleyes:

its a temp folder so windows will clean it sometimes. But you can clean it yourself :)

Originally posted by sboulema
its a temp folder so windows will clean it sometimes. But you can clean it yourself :)

lol there's stuff in there from 3 months ago :rolleyes:

Thanks sboulema

in the program u use to unzip unrar ... files u can set up a temp folder for ex c:\windows\temp so u dont have to be going to that one all the time. other thing u can set up c:\windows\temp as your default temporary dir in windows. dont remember where exactly though

cheerz for that info mafiafromrussia

i took a screen shot of some folder's wats in the folder could some1 tel if i can get rid of these :confused:

we;; i cant really tell u what's in there, but i also have same folders in my temp sometimes. "_wa3sktmp" is defenantly after winamp3 i checked. others could just be files after installed programs. they are safe to delete if they are in your designated temporary folder.

ok thanks do u think there could be anything wat messes up my computer if i delete it

not unless u have installed some needed program into that folder. but if you are worried about that. copy the contents of the temp folder to some other directory. delete it from temp folder and boot. if something is not working put it back. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back