burning dvds

mooo

thecyberninja
i have a video ts folder and i'm trying to burn a dvd but when i try to burn it using the finder i'm told that the folder is too big and it exceeds the space on the dvd (even though it doesn't).

i've tried to use idvd to burn it but it won't recognise the files.

what would you guys do?

Personally, I use Toast to burn on my Mac. But, I would say if you don't have it, you can always use Disc Burner or another free software (get it from Versiontracker.com).

dvd shrink is the best...

edit...do they make it for the mac? or other operating systems?

REG,
i have tried the program, it keeps crashing when i load it. Is there any files i need. I am on a powerbook with OSX-panther. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
mooo

the way i do it is put the video_ts in an iso using winiso and burn that to an image drive to test it see if it work if it works then i'll just burn the iso to a dvd, i also have dvd shrink but never tried it i'll give it a shot sometimes

Ill chime in as well, Toast is awesome. And yes please, stop with the windows software, it is useless for us Mac Users.

Damn! Cant' read the post & what section I'm in as well. What happened to the good ol' days? :p

when people used to have a clue and just used macs? Well, let me tell you, Jobs got kicked out and some other person took over, and drop apple int ..... <10 pages later>

So now people have to start buying macs again, and have it be on top like before!

I'd say try out Toast too, its a great app for burning. The Nero Equivelant some say :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back