• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

burning dvds

mooo

thecyberninja
i have a video ts folder and i'm trying to burn a dvd but when i try to burn it using the finder i'm told that the folder is too big and it exceeds the space on the dvd (even though it doesn't).

i've tried to use idvd to burn it but it won't recognise the files.

what would you guys do?

Reg

eXperienced!
Personally, I use Toast to burn on my Mac. But, I would say if you don't have it, you can always use Disc Burner or another free software (get it from Versiontracker.com).

mooo

thecyberninja
REG,
i have tried the program, it keeps crashing when i load it. Is there any files i need. I am on a powerbook with OSX-panther. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
mooo

the way i do it is put the video_ts in an iso using winiso and burn that to an image drive to test it see if it work if it works then i'll just burn the iso to a dvd, i also have dvd shrink but never tried it i'll give it a shot sometimes

X-Istence

Political User
when people used to have a clue and just used macs? Well, let me tell you, Jobs got kicked out and some other person took over, and drop apple int ..... <10 pages later>

So now people have to start buying macs again, and have it be on top like before!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies