• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

burj Al arab

Kush

High On Life!
well im going on vacation on friday to dubai the shopping capital of the arab world! its one of the most awesome places, i know even though i havent been there yet, but its the best and im ganna visit the 7 star hotel hopefully its called burj al arab! here are some links for info on it TAKE A LOOK!:D ps its also the tallest hotel in the world just a few meters shorter than the empire state buildig i think. not sure which building but it was 6 meters shorter *i think*
Lighting Info nice page with pic near middle
i forgot to add that when u step out of bed at night to go to the bathroom etc the floor lights up to where you are going to, so you dont trip on somethiong or hit something or turn on the lights and wake up everyone!
I think the cheapest room is 1333 us dollars for one night. its probably true.

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
My Father-in-law is working out in Dubai at the moment and he says it is amazing! We're hoping to go out in the new year for a visit - certainly beats the weather in Britain :D

Mubbers

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy