• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Brad and Jen Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0d3

the 4um stalker
yeah, i heard about it yesterday on E! it's tragic.. not really though, i couldn't care less.. screw hollywood

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
TittleBitties said:
I didnt hear any rumors so i am surprised by this.
It's been quoted that they were having problems quite a few times in the papers recently. But then who doesn't in a marriage, tis just they are famous so "everybody" wants to know about it!!

*Note: everybody actually means nobody gives a hoot!

why do we care if a couple broke up or not we dont even know them, i got back with my girl but i didn't put it on the news

FishBoy said:
why do we care if a couple broke up or not we dont even know them, i got back with my girl but i didn't put it on the news
You have now fish! .. Was tempted to start a thread "Fish and girl gets back together" but naaah :D

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Welcome to the BBC news at 10 o'clock. The main news tonight, Fishboy and his girl get back together! :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Lucky you don't have to put up with them then.

Never saw the point in even having opinion on celebs seeing as we never have to meet them.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Yeah but I've seen him act and he's dreadful :lick: Don't tell me you've never formed an opinion on someone you've never met,you know you have :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown