Brad and Jen Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i heard about it yesterday on E! it's tragic.. not really though, i couldn't care less.. screw hollywood

OH NOES!!!!!......wait..... who cares? Silly media rubbish. People split up every day.

TittleBitties said:
I didnt hear any rumors so i am surprised by this.
It's been quoted that they were having problems quite a few times in the papers recently. But then who doesn't in a marriage, tis just they are famous so "everybody" wants to know about it!!

*Note: everybody actually means nobody gives a hoot!
silly.gif

I met them both on the set of freinds...both terrific people from what I could see.

why do we care if a couple broke up or not we dont even know them, i got back with my girl but i didn't put it on the news

Oh big whoppy do.Why this is on the main news on telly is beyond me.Who the hell cares??

FishBoy said:
why do we care if a couple broke up or not we dont even know them, i got back with my girl but i didn't put it on the news

You have now fish! .. Was tempted to start a thread "Fish and girl gets back together" but naaah :D

Welcome to the BBC news at 10 o'clock. The main news tonight, Fishboy and his girl get back together! :p

lol i heard about this on the radio last night and the jockey seemed really excited (too excited if you ask me)

Lucky you don't have to put up with them then.

Never saw the point in even having opinion on celebs seeing as we never have to meet them.

Yeah but I've seen him act and he's dreadful :lick: Don't tell me you've never formed an opinion on someone you've never met,you know you have :laugh:

Of course I have, it's instinct and only natural. Not with actors etc though, there's no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back