• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

blank space?

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I just noticed a block of blank space between the post and the signature. This seems to be the case for most posts I've been looking at.

Last edited:

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
ok, well we have to decide, whether you want the sig aligned to the bottom or underneath the post.

Personally, I like it the old way, but I will let you guys decide ;)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I don't see the benefit in having it aligned at the bottom. It creates the blank space which makes for more scrolling on the pages, right? I like it the old way, too.

I agree with muzikool on this, it's too annoying to scroll and see just blank space. Waste of screenusage. (btw when are the new themes (Ekko, Orbitz) coming?)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
the blank space will always be there, but it depends whehter it is before or after the signature.

Anyway, I will revert it, so you can suddenly notice a blank space and complain ;)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
It must be an illusion then that the posts are longer this way. Is there a reason why there are a certain number of blank lines in each post, and can that itself not be changed?

OK, looks good now. There is still some space underneath sigs, but not as much as there was the other way. And some of our posts have no space at all.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
because the space in the right table row is dictated by the space in the left table row.
it can't be shorter than the table row on the left but it can be longer.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Of course, that makes sense. :) And signatures that use more rows will take up more of that blank space in the case of short posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis