blank space?

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I just noticed a block of blank space between the post and the signature. This seems to be the case for most posts I've been looking at.

Last edited:
ok, well we have to decide, whether you want the sig aligned to the bottom or underneath the post.

Personally, I like it the old way, but I will let you guys decide ;)

I prefer the old way but am sure I'll get used to the new way. Just a different look. Either way is fine.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Make it so there is no space either before or after

I don't see the benefit in having it aligned at the bottom. It creates the blank space which makes for more scrolling on the pages, right? I like it the old way, too.

I agree with muzikool on this, it's too annoying to scroll and see just blank space. Waste of screenusage. (btw when are the new themes (Ekko, Orbitz) coming?)

the blank space will always be there, but it depends whehter it is before or after the signature.

Anyway, I will revert it, so you can suddenly notice a blank space and complain ;)

It must be an illusion then that the posts are longer this way. Is there a reason why there are a certain number of blank lines in each post, and can that itself not be changed?

OK, looks good now. There is still some space underneath sigs, but not as much as there was the other way. And some of our posts have no space at all.

because the space in the right table row is dictated by the space in the left table row.
it can't be shorter than the table row on the left but it can be longer.

Of course, that makes sense. :) And signatures that use more rows will take up more of that blank space in the case of short posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back