blank audio cd and burn speed?

Kush

High On Life!
this post has two completly different questions so dont think they go together.

first question is i have seen cd-r's that say for audio use only, so what happens when u try to put data on it and why does it say audio only??

second question is when u buy cd-r media and it has a specific burn speed can u bypass it or will it screw up the cd? and why do cd-r's have a limit why cant the companies just release ones that say all speed for new cdwriters coming out in the market?

hope i havent bored u out! haha:eek:

C

[CpK]Bastid

the audio cdr's are for the standalone burners ment for just that aduio cds....like that philips burner in the commercial seein a guy make a party mix.....

why cant they make a cdr to cover all speeds.......CAPITALISM:)........why would they want to do that when they can eek out a lil bit at a time and we just keep buyin it up.........i ask the same thing bout cpu's:)

C

[CpK]Bastid

wouldnt doubt it:)

prolly have 1000x burners and 1000000000000000ghz chips too but if they releaseed it now how could they make money:)........our top of the line prolly their table scraps:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut