Big Story by Edited by xsivforce..chptr 1

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
the rules are just a little differant...we can all post an entire paragragh, and this is only a weekend excursion, then it's over...xsiv will be in charge, and will edit out whichever paragraghs (Includong this first paragrah, which I'm starting)he thinks don't improve the story...every post must mention at least one poster's name... on monday xsiv will post chapter one, and inveite one person to begin chapter two, who will also edit chapter two....cuz I came up wit dis, I dusn't hav 2 edit..

LET'S SEE HOW MUCH IMAGINATION WE REALLY HAVE

CHAPTER ONE

There we were, each and everyone of us, in this small circle of friends, even waddy sat close at hand in anticipation of what would surely become the adventure of adventures...all minds where inexact synchronization, when the least likely person stepped up, and spoke first...

ps....take your time when you compose your paragragh, write it down on notepad or something first, then paste it in here...if you want the post in a particular spot, just post reserved, and get right back to it when you're ready to paste

"I think we have to bury him." Yes it was Dealer who spoke first. None of us knew what to say. We didn't know what to do. As we sat there amazed by what we had done, we saw a faint light in the distance. "We have to head toward that light." said Waddy knowingly. Dealer stood and turned to Waddy. "What should we do with the body?" he asked...

With an impressive stride, and proudfull presence, approaching the podium with deliberate introspective...turning to look each one of us one at a time,in our eyes, (the windows of our soles), and finally spoke the words we allready knew..."

ps, and not part of the story, but am I going to do this all by myself?

"We will burn the body in the ritualistic way of the xp-reienced" commanded our glorius leader. In no time, the chants began. Slowly at first, then building to a fevered pitch. At that climactic moment, Electronic Punk shouted "...

"I'm not dead, I'm not dead!". But to no avail, his words fell on deaf ears as their screaming voices carried into the night. Jewelzz lifted her bottle of tequila to toast Electronic Punk one last time. All the while Dealer lit the bonfire. Then they heard it, that hidious scream as E. P. being licked by the flames cried out. "You bastards I'm not dead!". Xsivforce as fast as he could tried to put out the flames. As he undid his paints and sprayed the flames Electronic Punk screams out, "Damnit, you guys ruined my hair. My spikes are all melted".

Waddy called an ambulance while Xsivforce tried vainly to rearrange the molten lumps on EP's head. "Bastards !" yelled ep one last time before collapsing in a smouldering heap at Jewellz's feet. She tried vainly to revive him with her bottle of tequila. The Ambulance screamed to halt on EP's now shiny bald head and who should get out ? Why ! it's Dealers girlfriend, Xsivforce almost has an epiletic fit at the sight gorgeous woman.

and so, Anna, makes her way towards what she thought would become the most important moment in her life, her concentration is apparent, for she sannot afford the luxury of finding the expressions she would find on the faces of xsivforce, loppdawg,djmorgan, and most important, could not look in the face of her arch nemisis.....JEWELZZ,

Anna looked at Electronic Punk and nearly turned around and bolted. Instead, she held her ground and said, “What have you done to him, Jewelzz?” Jewelzz gave her THE LOOK and if looks could kill, Anna would have been the body that the circle of friends would have had to worry about. Jewelzz took another swig from her bottle of tequila and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. Anna finally looked at her arch-nemesis. “You’re going down for this, woman. I’ll make sure of it… believe you me, I will.” And that’s when MiseryQ smacked the upside of Xsivforce’s head to snap him out of his fit. He gazed at the entire scene that was unfolding and said…

"Someone call Emmie-chan!" We all knew that Emmie-chan was the only "spikey hair" restoration surgeon around. As Anna and Jewelzz started shouting explitives at each other, Xsivforce had no choice but to get in between them. "Watch your hands!" exclaimed Jewelzz. All of a sudden...

Xsivforce remebered that EP had an ambulance parked on his head and maybe he should help him out. MiseryQ went to get the jack from his car and handed it to Xsivforce. Ha started to pump furiously whhich made Anna look at him in a very perculiar way, Jewelzz to reach for her bottle of tequila again and EP to wonder why someone had poked a jack into his eye. When the Ambulance was off Ep's head, Emmie-Chan surveyed the mass of gooe that had once been his pride and joy. "Ah" she said...........

I have been to the mountain top, I have seen the rings of fire that boil in the minds of men, there can be no fujism, where the likes of Bytes back enters this realm, the very realm of ..."

....human degredation. Had we all gone insane, thought xsive as suddenly he realised that he had jacked up the wrong side of the ambulance, thus causing it to crush EP`s already mangled cranium further into the deck. Aaaargh, screamed EP, or that was what it was meant to sound like, but due to the fact that very little remained of his mashed skull, it came out as F***ing hell, where did I go wrong. Jewelzz saw the funny side of this, and immediately poured the remnants of the tequila bottle on EP.
No, I tell a lie, Jewelzz would never do such a wicked thing, so....

Having finished the bottle of golden nectar. Jewelzz spun and swung like one of the Williams sisters crushing a cross court winner, put the bottle upside Anna's head. Anna retaliated with a backhand volley of her own. Putting the hard plastic neck brace through the nose of Jewelzz. They went at it like it was the finals at the U.S. Open. But as always, Anna came in a distant second. Now they had two bodies to contend with and who was going to give E P mouth to mouth. So Dealer crying over his beloved desided to do something unspeakable. He glared at Jewelzz and then he pounced on Emmie-Chan, placing the biggest wettest...

tongue in here ear. Emmie-Chen was becoming more aroused with every minute. Anna, noticing what dealer was doing to Emmie-Chen, was in a fit of rage. She grabbed the bottle that Jewelzz threw earlier. With the backhand swing of a pro, and the fury of scorned woman, Anna hit the bottle of Cuevro. It wizzed past dealers head, instead hitting EP in the gonads. The sound that came from EP was horrifying. xsviforce jumped up, ran over to EP and began to adminiter first aid to EP's wounded area.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back