Big Story by Edited by xsivforce..chptr 1

Dealer and Bytes Back were perplexed. They started loosing it, Dealer started screaming and running around with his hands to his face like that snot nosed kid from "Home alone" on a bad acid trip. Bytes Back was alittle worse off, laughing histerically then falling into a fetal position on the sand and then started wimpering and mumbling "there's no place like home, there's no place like home". Alll the while Gonaads sitting on the cooler chest cries out, "Mama told me not to come!" while gulping down another handful of Shrooms and gazed blankly (with drool dripping off his mouth) at the smoke that rose off of the head of E P....

and yet, ep needed no first aid, ep considered these wounds the mark of his own heroism, and soon, all here would find the source, the one open_source, where even those that reside in the legendary alternate universe, yay, those very legends...DIRK DIGGLER, THE MAN OF STEELE, RELDER, ALLAN, and even TUDOGS...I say again...the very legends of that alternate universe, where the past there becomes the future here...(oh how profetic, for only those that know of it)....and ep had ventured to that nether place...yes, found his way there, and again, back here, and now suffers these wounds of the heroism which will unfold hense...

"Bollocks" Said EP, getting up and brushing what was left of himself off. Xsivforce thouhgt "I always knew I was good at massage ;). Suddenly with no warning Whatsoever ( Apart from the loud hailer yelling "Were Coming") A Vogon Space ship landed next to the ambulance crushing Jewellz Tequila bottle. "Morning" said a large Vogon as he descended the exit ramp. "I'm afraid were going to have to demolish your planet to make way for a new interspatial McDonalds TM." Waddy, Who up to now had been fairly Quiet, Stood up and realised that the groups destiny had come, to save the planet from the evil Big Mac...

so teaming up his minions with the alternate "tweak" universe, we all went underground to hatch the master plan. With our own Captain Waddy at the helm, we would thwart the evil Vogons in their quest to yet again assimilate a planet. "Where's Jewelzz?" asked Dealer. We had not realized that she did not follow us underground. Kirrie spun about. "I knew she was one of them!" he exclamed "A damned Vogon spy!" "Now wait just a minute" said...

*I started this earlier but has to improvise since X posted before me.*

MiseryQ. I think I heard a faint scream, "shhh, listen". A few more mintues past, then all of a sudden Jewelzz come running in, clothes all tattered and torn. "What happen?" asked the others. "That freakist half-human, half-goose like creature started chasing Anna. Although she's my rival, I had to see if I could do anything". Poor Anna didn't make it. The half-human, half-goose like creature got Anna.

Inside was the abandoned builging was littered with debris. We checked out a few of the rooms, some of which still had furniture in them. We made our way into a large room that had a giant pentagram on the wall and what looked like blood stains on the floor. Needless to say, that was a tad freaky. That, however, was only the tip of the iceberg of freaky things to come.

We made our way down a corridor which led to a door. This door went to the outside, a courtyard. Waddy went out first, and proceeded to come back in immediately. We had been looking for the way out, because the place is so big we got a bit disoriented. We figured this way would let us out in front of the hospital, opposite from the rear where we had come in. Well, Waddy comes back in to lead us out, but tells us not to look up. The way it was laid out, was once we went outside, you could look up to your left and see the rest of the building which was a couple of stories high. Of course, the first thing we all do? Look up! On the roof was a group of half-human, half-goose like creatures staring down at us.

Now xsivforce says they were wearing all black, I couldn’t tell since it was dark and all we could see was their outlines. Waddy had told us stories of cults gathering there and stuff so our first inclination was: Human eating space creatures. One creature appeared to be smoking a cigarette and just staring at us. We started walking quickly, looking for the exit, but we were fenced in.

This all became all to much for jewellz who whipped another jumbo economy sized bottle of tequila from her bra. Just as she started to open it MiseryQ yelled "Look" while pointing at Anna's slightly dead body. Swirls of smoke started to appear from her mouth, lightning flashed, thunder............er...........thundered and the ghost of Anna began to emerge. EP covered his eyes up, thought better of it and when he looked again Anna was standing Defiantly in front of the smoking Vogon. "I Shall have my revenge" she roared and grabbed the tequila from Jewellz hand. With a practised swing she threw at the head of the Vogon, The tquila splashing out as she did so. The bottle hit the Vogon with a Thwunk. "Ha" Said the Vogon still standing and not looking at all bothered, is that the best you can do" just as the first drips of tequila hit the ciggarette. BOOOMMMM!!! went the vogon. Parts of the decidedly slimey Vogon fell on on EP's head where with a strange quirk of fate his hair promptly grew back more spikey than before............

Originally posted by Bytes back
...... Swirls of smoke started to appear from her mouth, lightning flashed, thunder............er...........thundered ............

this might be the best line in the whole chapter so far...still laughing

dealer started to walk towards anna who was aglow in a ghostly way. He was about to wrap his arms around her when she stopped him and said, "don't, you can't touch me I'm not of this earthly plane anymore". Dealer was Bumed and was about to break down when Emmie-Chan walked up to Ana and wispered in her ear... Anna looked at her strangely then at dealer and smiled. All of a sudden anna walked right into Emmie-Chan. Emmie-Chan started going into convultions and she started rubing herself strangely. With a come hither sensual look on her face and a glow that was not there before she walked up to Dealer and put her lushish wet tongue into dealers ear. " remember that " she said. But the voice was not of Emmie-Chan it was Anna's voice. Everyone now was freeking but dealer was still confused. Emmie-Chan leaned over and put her wet throbbing tongue back into dealers ear and made tiny little circles then wispered "two for one". Dealer's eyes opened wide with a huge grin on his face he yelled out, "yeah baby, yeah. Oh behave!" . E P now with his new and improved spikes was not fazed by any of the goings on. He had a distant empty look in his eyes. Kirrie2001 walked up to E P and asked him if he was O.K. E P loked right at Kirrie2001 and laughed a hidious laugh and with a now strange almost evil look in E P's eyes. What did that slime from the vogon do to E P? Did it penetrate the wounds on his head? Did it change him in any way? They all looked at E P now wondering, what if..

gonaads....yours are so good, they're very hard to follow...feel free to continue

Hey Dealer,
I thought you'ld like that "two for one". heh,heh,heh

what if ep, and anna, were both transformed simultaneously!!!well that would explain it, that would explain how both could survive, and exist, even after what had happened to each...and now you know, know you NOW,AND understnd the true nature of our "adventure"....an adventure in immortality, OR SO WE THOUGHT...

How come I can't put any smilies in the middle or at the end of my posts. Only at the begining. There's no provision on my posting page to do that. Just the basic ones for the begining. No faaaair... Heeeeelp...

Originally posted by gonaads
How come I can't put any smilies in the middle or at the end of my posts. Heeeeelp...

IT'S BECAUSE SMILEYS ORIGINATE IN THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, WHERE OUR LAWS OF PHYSICS DON'T APPLY

xsivforce, this chapter ends today, when you'd like, post a warning, and then close the chapter, ...when you do get a chance to edit, you have 100% artistic controll, you can edit entire posts, bad gramma, sentences...anything....can't wait to see it, I'm out for the day....manana

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back