• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best Zune 80 Case

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Recently got a Zune 80 when my parents last visited New York.
The geniuses at Best Buy (on 5th I guess near time square - hello!) didn't know there was a difference between the 30 and 80 cases and because the 30 price was alot lower they recommended it.

The 80 is also thinner I think so it has a little room to move around in there which is not suitable.

The 80 also has a serious design flaw where the touch sensitive Squircle won't operate thru a slab of leather - what a rip!

So yeah, my current case isn't good and due to my experiences with my old Zen and car keys I want to protect this device.

Anyone recommend something official or high quality I can use?

Also as I am from the UK and my passport is associated with my EU Xbox Live account I can't even sign into the Zune software. Boo! But I did sign up on zune.net eventually but obviously nothing is associated and fails.

http://social.zune.net/member/electronicpunk

I don't want to have to make yet another live account as this one is used for everything else.

Ah well, perhaps one day things will work properly and the US will realise that people listen to music elsewhere.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
The ones that came in the box, they are similar to some high end Sony ones I had so I am quite happy with them.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I've liked the incipio that I bought. The site is not working for it but it is leather has a clear window and sets up like a kickstand.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oggeytom