Best Zune 80 Case

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Recently got a Zune 80 when my parents last visited New York.
The geniuses at Best Buy (on 5th I guess near time square - hello!) didn't know there was a difference between the 30 and 80 cases and because the 30 price was alot lower they recommended it.

The 80 is also thinner I think so it has a little room to move around in there which is not suitable.

The 80 also has a serious design flaw where the touch sensitive Squircle won't operate thru a slab of leather - what a rip!

So yeah, my current case isn't good and due to my experiences with my old Zen and car keys I want to protect this device.

Anyone recommend something official or high quality I can use?

Also as I am from the UK and my passport is associated with my EU Xbox Live account I can't even sign into the Zune software. Boo! But I did sign up on zune.net eventually but obviously nothing is associated and fails.

http://social.zune.net/member/electronicpunk

I don't want to have to make yet another live account as this one is used for everything else.

Ah well, perhaps one day things will work properly and the US will realise that people listen to music elsewhere.

Yeah, looks kinda cool. Zune.net has a few of em so will start seeing who sells what on UK Ebay.

NOT PLAYED A SONG!!!!

What are you using for headphones?

The ones that came in the box, they are similar to some high end Sony ones I had so I am quite happy with them.

I've liked the incipio that I bought. The site is not working for it but it is leather has a clear window and sets up like a kickstand.

OT - Nice comment Saz =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back