• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

best movie player ever

I'm not joking; Windows Media Player. Play .avi files for me better then anything; especially DivX player; which freezes all too often.

the reason why i am asking is that i downloaded a film flip that is to be divx but windows player cant play it, anf it sats that it is divx but i dont know

H

Herkalees

hmm, I'd say the DV47AI which is a $1000 dvd player by pioneer elite. That puppy can play anything you stick in it (as long on it's on some sort of round cd-like thing).

As for sound, I'd say a nice Parasound or Krell stack filling up a local closet and maybe some B&W's for your soundstage. A nice 7.1 system with 3 across the front and four for the back/sides, add a nice REL Storm III or Stadium sub, and you've got the best movie player that can play the most formats and do good sound.

...but you were talking about a computer weren't you...

(sorry man, I had to bite)

Posted by canadian_divx
the reason why i am asking is that i downloaded a film flip that is to be divx but windows player cant play it, anf it sats that it is divx but i dont know
Have downloaded the DivX player? If not you will need to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies