best movie player ever

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
what is the best movie player there is, one that plays the most formats and can do good sound???

I'm not joking; Windows Media Player. Play .avi files for me better then anything; especially DivX player; which freezes all too often.

Windows Media. Although DivX only plays DivX movies Windows Media can pretty much play them all.

the reason why i am asking is that i downloaded a film flip that is to be divx but windows player cant play it, anf it sats that it is divx but i dont know

hmm, I'd say the DV47AI which is a $1000 dvd player by pioneer elite. That puppy can play anything you stick in it (as long on it's on some sort of round cd-like thing).

As for sound, I'd say a nice Parasound or Krell stack filling up a local closet and maybe some B&W's for your soundstage. A nice 7.1 system with 3 across the front and four for the back/sides, add a nice REL Storm III or Stadium sub, and you've got the best movie player that can play the most formats and do good sound.

...but you were talking about a computer weren't you...

(sorry man, I had to bite)

Posted by canadian_divx
the reason why i am asking is that i downloaded a film flip that is to be divx but windows player cant play it, anf it sats that it is divx but i dont know

Have downloaded the DivX player? If not you will need to.

actually you most likely just need the Divx codec to play it with Windows Media Player

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back