• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best component on your system !

G

Gouk

My girlfriend ;)

Seriously it really is my girlfriend when she is on it because I love her so :D

Anyhow on my new PC i think it will have to be the processor (AMD Athlon XP 2000+)

M

maz4ruth

Erm... Probably my Alcatel Speed Touch USB modem, I can't wait to get my new GFX card though... (Abit GeForce 3 ti200 128mb).

L

loppdawg69

My monitor Viewsonic Graphic Series G810....you dont know games until you play em in 20 inches of viewable area on 1600x1200 resolution!!!!!

D

Darkwolf

Wow all is using so high end hardware.

I guess it will be my

Iomega Predator CD-RW 24x10x42

My graphic card is only Geforce 2 GTS

It'd have to be my altec lansing speakers w/ subwoofer (which is barely visible in the pic of my desk). They're so small yet sound so good. =D

M

Mr-Q

The best component in my system will undoubtably be my EIZO monitor - Best KICK-ASS monitor in the Universe. I have by now gotten used to a nice 120Hz refresh rate, makes my eyes cope with the endless hours I spend before my beauty, better.

Other than that... mayby my 4MP Digital camera and my 2048Kbit/s ADSL :)

Use the force

A

Amik

My MSI Starforce Geforce3Ti200 128 Meg video card with Video-In/Video-Out is by far my favorite. What a sweet little video card. Then the next one would obviously be my AthlonXP 1800+ being cooled with a Volcano 6cu+. Then I also like my FoxxConn 400 Watt Power Supply. It runs so nice and quiet you can't hear it anymore. :)

X

-[xs]-mirage

My net connection!!

MY Internet connection is easily the best part of my computer.

T3 BABY!!!!
YEAHH!!!
SCREAMING!!!!!!!

Ya. Peace out i am off to surf a tsunami!

M

maz4ruth

Mmm 2048Kbit/s ADSL... *Drools*

Oh god, I didn't see that T3 post, T3 baby, yeah! ;)

Darn it, I wanna live in Somewhere else, UK internet connections suck, I'm probably lucky to have 512K/s

Originally posted by maz4ruth
Mmm 2048Kbit/s ADSL... *Drools*

Oh god, I didn't see that T3 post, T3 baby, yeah! ;)

Darn it, I wanna live in Somewhere else, UK internet connections suck, I'm probably lucky to have 512K/s
if you think thats bad, move to philadelphia PA, Comcast has a monopoly and we are lucky to get 150 down and 14 up, and keep in mind this is as a state. we suck here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies