Best component on your system !

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Yes , here's another " best " topic for u people : it's about your best component attached to your computer . Let's see :)

My girlfriend ;)

Seriously it really is my girlfriend when she is on it because I love her so :D

Anyhow on my new PC i think it will have to be the processor (AMD Athlon XP 2000+)

ADSL "Internet on steroids"

oh and medal of honor and my tub of weed :D

Erm... Probably my Alcatel Speed Touch USB modem, I can't wait to get my new GFX card though... (Abit GeForce 3 ti200 128mb).

My monitor Viewsonic Graphic Series G810....you dont know games until you play em in 20 inches of viewable area on 1600x1200 resolution!!!!!

Wow all is using so high end hardware.

I guess it will be my

Iomega Predator CD-RW 24x10x42

My graphic card is only Geforce 2 GTS

It'd have to be my altec lansing speakers w/ subwoofer (which is barely visible in the pic of my desk). They're so small yet sound so good. =D

The best component in my system will undoubtably be my EIZO monitor - Best KICK-ASS monitor in the Universe. I have by now gotten used to a nice 120Hz refresh rate, makes my eyes cope with the endless hours I spend before my beauty, better.

Other than that... mayby my 4MP Digital camera and my 2048Kbit/s ADSL :)

Use the force

My MSI Starforce Geforce3Ti200 128 Meg video card with Video-In/Video-Out is by far my favorite. What a sweet little video card. Then the next one would obviously be my AthlonXP 1800+ being cooled with a Volcano 6cu+. Then I also like my FoxxConn 400 Watt Power Supply. It runs so nice and quiet you can't hear it anymore. :)

My net connection!!

MY Internet connection is easily the best part of my computer.

T3 BABY!!!!
YEAHH!!!
SCREAMING!!!!!!!

Ya. Peace out i am off to surf a tsunami!

Mmm 2048Kbit/s ADSL... *Drools*

Oh god, I didn't see that T3 post, T3 baby, yeah! ;)

Darn it, I wanna live in Somewhere else, UK internet connections suck, I'm probably lucky to have 512K/s

My RD2 Pro PCI Bus Multifunction Analyzer (for real-time analyisis of FSB/PCI/AGP frequency/utilization/transfer and Port 80/84H postings).

Originally posted by maz4ruth
Mmm 2048Kbit/s ADSL... *Drools*

Oh god, I didn't see that T3 post, T3 baby, yeah! ;)

Darn it, I wanna live in Somewhere else, UK internet connections suck, I'm probably lucky to have 512K/s

if you think thats bad, move to philadelphia PA, Comcast has a monopoly and we are lucky to get 150 down and 14 up, and keep in mind this is as a state. we suck here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back