• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best $1000 you have ever spent...

Codasmd

Old School XPeriencer
Just curious.

Was talking about this last night with friend and my best thousand ever spent was on Lasik eye surgery.

Went from wearing contacts to better than 20/20 vision.

Not terribly exciting, but for what I got out of it I would have to say that wins.

Though I wish it were on a woman, or nice system or something better.

Although it was more than $1000, I'd have to say my computer, but really it's a tie, my washer and dryer are equally as important!:D It's more fun to use the comp than do laundry tho.;)

X

-[xs]-mirage

$1000 dollars??

Hmmm probably the shares in Microsoft (circa 1985). Well i didnt buy them my father bought them for me.

U get the idea.... Now you know how i can afford such a sweet rig.

A

Ace123

ive never spent 1000 dollars on anything lol.. im running close on this computer though lol

J

jdeedle

i just spent a thousand dollars on a new ignition for my boat so that the jerks who stole it earlier this year will have more trouble if they try to steal it again
:)

Best 1000 bucks? Not exact, but I spent $ 825 dollars and comething cents on my Samsung Syncmaster 170t. Before, my eyes used to tear up and hurt when I sat for hours in front of my Dell Trinitron. Now, I get a very nice DVI connection at 1280 x 1024 res, and my eyes never bother me anymore. This makes me happy. My computer cost about $ 1100, and that I'm very happy with also, but still, I want some more. Want more ram, want more HDD room, want more, want more, want more. Yes, overkill I know, but, still I want some more. Why? I don't know...

M

MiseryQv2.1

Originally posted by -[xs]-mirage
U get the idea.... Now you know how i can afford such a sweet rig.
Uh I thought you won the money ina lottery?!?

The best $1k for me had to do with a couple of call girls but I wo'nt go into detail...

yea, I though it was lottery money...untill i get detailed pictures of your components, i dont believe -[xs]-mirage and his computer. and with all that dinero dont even say you dont have a digital camera.

X

-[xs]-mirage

did win a lottery... it paid for it, i am saying that i have the shares.. so if they lottery ddint pay, the shares did.

Sort of confusing isnt it.

(shares remain intact)
Dont know how much worth...

only have about 500

L

laptop

I spent $1,150 in five days at the vets office trying to
help my Wolf dog live, sadly I
had to let him go. That was in 1988. At least I tried
and would have paid much more if he could have
been cured. He was a German Shepherd/Wolf mix.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar