Best $1000 you have ever spent...

Codasmd

Old School XPeriencer
Just curious.

Was talking about this last night with friend and my best thousand ever spent was on Lasik eye surgery.

Went from wearing contacts to better than 20/20 vision.

Not terribly exciting, but for what I got out of it I would have to say that wins.

Though I wish it were on a woman, or nice system or something better.

Although it was more than $1000, I'd have to say my computer, but really it's a tie, my washer and dryer are equally as important!:D It's more fun to use the comp than do laundry tho.;)

$1000 dollars??

Hmmm probably the shares in Microsoft (circa 1985). Well i didnt buy them my father bought them for me.

U get the idea.... Now you know how i can afford such a sweet rig.

My first Harley when I was 17 was around a 1,000 bucks if I remeber right, still have it and love it.

cool.gif

I definately have my share of bills too, but every year when we get the old tax return we make a major purchase.

ive never spent 1000 dollars on anything lol.. im running close on this computer though lol

i just spent a thousand dollars on a new ignition for my boat so that the jerks who stole it earlier this year will have more trouble if they try to steal it again
:)

Best 1000 bucks? Not exact, but I spent $ 825 dollars and comething cents on my Samsung Syncmaster 170t. Before, my eyes used to tear up and hurt when I sat for hours in front of my Dell Trinitron. Now, I get a very nice DVI connection at 1280 x 1024 res, and my eyes never bother me anymore. This makes me happy. My computer cost about $ 1100, and that I'm very happy with also, but still, I want some more. Want more ram, want more HDD room, want more, want more, want more. Yes, overkill I know, but, still I want some more. Why? I don't know...

Originally posted by -[xs]-mirage
U get the idea.... Now you know how i can afford such a sweet rig.
Uh I thought you won the money ina lottery?!?

The best $1k for me had to do with a couple of call girls but I wo'nt go into detail...

yea, I though it was lottery money...untill i get detailed pictures of your components, i dont believe -[xs]-mirage and his computer. and with all that dinero dont even say you dont have a digital camera.

did win a lottery... it paid for it, i am saying that i have the shares.. so if they lottery ddint pay, the shares did.

Sort of confusing isnt it.

(shares remain intact)
Dont know how much worth...

only have about 500

My education. That was 5 years ago and that was only one class, I took 6 others as well.

i dont know, never spent a 1000 at a time, yet i guess

I spent $1,150 in five days at the vets office trying to
help my Wolf dog live, sadly I
had to let him go. That was in 1988. At least I tried
and would have paid much more if he could have
been cured. He was a German Shepherd/Wolf mix.

walkingwolfani.gif

im hoping to get to $1000 in a spending spree some time before i die!

paying bills dont count ;)

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back