• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

bad soundcard?

if some of you remember i blew out my speakers a few weeks ago. so now that i got replacement speakers they sound a load better but something bothers me. in winamp when i change the equalizer setting i dont hear changes. like i would go from a livew setting to a full bass and trebble setting to a pop setting or something and wont hear anything different. i bet its my soundcard but is this kind of problem enough evidence to justify buying a new card or do i need to do more tests? thanks in advance.

edit: i have a sound blaster live! that came with my computer when i bought it april of last year.

alright i think i got it to work now. but when i went to best buy today i saw and was listening to the altec lansing vs4121 there are $30 more and sounded great. does anyone have any experiences with these new ones and how do they compare to my altec lansing 2100's

Krux

Nissan Powered
I wouldn't really know I bought Klipsch promedia 5.1's. You might want to start a new thread, asking about those speakers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies