• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Back in Action BABY!

Kush

High On Life!
I GOT THE POWER SUPPLY THIS MORNING! the gate gaurd called and he was like "Ahmed Come on" i thought he ment somethign else or it was a prank call since i had been annoying him for the last 3 days about it, and then hes like "come on take your parcel" I WAS LIKE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HERE!!!! and went and got iT im sooooo happy!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Kush

High On Life!
yeah

yeah i live in a compound with many other tenants. thats how every compound is here! some better than others :happy: there is a compound called oasis which has undergournd bowling and ice skating and video games and tennis courts, we also have indoor tennis courts. also aramco is the biggest compound, because its from the oil company aramco which is the biggest oil company in the world which is 15 mins away from my compound. its soo big its considered a city, i once got lost walking in it that i got to the desert part which was a 1 hour walk and i had to walk it back!:mad: haha but that compound is very strict on rules and stuff.

Re: yeah

Originally posted by themafia_69
yeah i live in a compound with many other tenants. thats how every compound is here! some better than others :happy: there is a compound called oasis which has undergournd bowling and ice skating and video games and tennis courts, we also have indoor tennis courts. also aramco is the biggest compound, because its from the oil company aramco which is the biggest oil company in the world which is 15 mins away from my compound. its soo big its considered a city, i once got lost walking in it that i got to the desert part which was a 1 hour walk and i had to walk it back!:mad: haha but that compound is very strict on rules and stuff.
all i can say is wow. what type of connection to the internet do they give you.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy