G-Lizard86
Save it as a jpg. = 12KB
G-LizardSig4.JPG

[P§eüðøKe®], thank you sir.

G-Lizard86, the reason is some of these chaps have dail up, if we allow just any size of pics in the sigs, it can be rather long for sombody on dial up to download one of our threads webpage. Hence the rule.

Personally I like your pic in your sig, you just need to use less color.

:cool:

PK's is 61kb
Mine is 7

Prob with yours is that it is BMP which is uncompressed, try saing it a sa gif/jpeg etc.

yeah yeah okay...can i use the one you put on the net zigzag...else i will upload myself...

Originally posted by Iceman
[P§eüðøKe®], thank you sir.

G-Lizard86, the reason is some of these chaps have dail up, if we allow just any size of pics in the sigs, it can be rather long for sombody on dial up to download one of our threads webpage. Hence the rule.

Personally I like your pic in your sig, you just need to use less color.

okay will make it smaller but give me a minute...what do you mean by using less colour...make it black and white or something?

u could have changed the bmp over to jpg and been fine most likely

looks good m8

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
yeah yeah okay...can i use the one you put on the net zigzag...else i will upload myself...
Better on your own site ;-)
AOL HomePages tend to go down alot :-(
;)

okay i put the other one up too...and hey iceman, about my other sig what do you mean by making it with less color?

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
okay i put the other one up too...and hey iceman, about my other sig what do you mean by making it with less color?
Iceman where the hell r u when i need u????

oh, u could have saved it as a jpg or a gif would have compressed that way, or used 16 bit colors instead of 32 bit colors.

what the hell was the old one anyway done forgot now.

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]
Why are you slaping your forehead... again I missed something?? :confused:

I have to have them guidelines there so we can refer to em, just hate having to have them pointed out, cos I know you guys do take the time to make groovy avatars n sigs... all is well now tho.

the old one was the one with the cat drinking coffee, but i thought you meant making the picture with the cat grey....lol...understood you wrong...this one is nice also...better i think, and btw Epunk, nice clean sigs n avatars man...i liked the last one better though...with the lines...

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

I have to have them guidelines there so we can refer to em, just hate having to have them pointed out, cos I know you guys do take the time to make groovy avatars n sigs... all is well now tho.

Ahh no biggie... Easy enough to fix. Plus at least I have the original and I can post that on my web space. I am working on a gif animation of the pic doing transitions, but the dam thing is still 600+ k I need Macromedias Flash or something better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back