can anyone make me a groovy sig thats animated and has the word dabomb on it please :)

Anyone ever read all 38 pages of this thread with a slow
dial up? :D I did and it was well worth it. :)

G-Lizard86, too dark can't make out the writting, needs more work

imho

:cool:

I love my new avatar

it just makes me fell all warm and fuzzy inside :)

hehe yeah i love it too sazar...where did you get it or how did you make it? /me is big DB fan myself, in holland we're now at the world martial arts tournament...lol..so slow, i'm working on it Iceman, btw, i just had my 700th post..lol!

benny, this is a jpeg sig i had saved on my aol space,b4 i had it on xsivforces site but he deleted it:(, this i s jus a temp sig (i hope)

save it as .gif, better quality and supports transparent if im right

i did mean 2 add the 1 from xsivforces site was a gif. + yes a gif is transparent

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back