• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

~bk

I
Political User
Not a major issue, I guess... but it would be nice if there's some space between the rank and the avatar. :dead:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
There's no gap when using WebKit or Opera either, suggests to me that IE may be the one who has it wrong, or there's just some ****y CSS somewhere :)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
The only browser I see that creates a space is IE (6 & 7). Checking it in 5 other browsers there is no space, so would you say it's consistently wrong amongst the 5 or that IE is wrong and it happens to be favorable in this case? ;)

The only browser I see that creates a space is IE (6 & 7). Checking it in 5 other browsers there is no space, so would you say it's consistently wrong amongst the 5 or that IE is wrong and it happens to be favorable in this case? ;)
My guess is it's the latter. :)
It's common knowledge that IE 6 had some serious CSS rendering issues, and although IE 7 is a big step up, they didn't quite get around to fixing everything that was broken for this release.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies