~bk

I
Political Access
Not a major issue, I guess... but it would be nice if there's some space between the rank and the avatar. :dead:

hurrahse6.jpg

Perfectionism, yo. :smoker:
*jokes*

:(

I've noticed this too, so I think you have a good point, Bilal. :D

Oh snap. Take that Omar. :smoker:

There is spacing between your badge and your avatar using IE 7.

Hmm, yeah. Just saw that. Guess it's a Firefox issue then.

add some transparent pixels at the top edge and save as png or gif

There's no gap when using WebKit or Opera either, suggests to me that IE may be the one who has it wrong, or there's just some ****y CSS somewhere :)

IE 6 and IE 7 show it correctly. It is FF that he is using.

The only browser I see that creates a space is IE (6 & 7). Checking it in 5 other browsers there is no space, so would you say it's consistently wrong amongst the 5 or that IE is wrong and it happens to be favorable in this case? ;)

The only browser I see that creates a space is IE (6 & 7). Checking it in 5 other browsers there is no space, so would you say it's consistently wrong amongst the 5 or that IE is wrong and it happens to be favorable in this case? ;)
My guess is it's the latter. :)
It's common knowledge that IE 6 had some serious CSS rendering issues, and although IE 7 is a big step up, they didn't quite get around to fixing everything that was broken for this release.

White would look odd, use the color of the site. :)

#E1E4F2

Start using a better browser, IE 7.

Now that is the best advice "evar".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back