gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 14 Aug 2006 #21 New set for me.
Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political Access Joined 3 Feb 2002 Messages 10,574 14 Aug 2006 #22 Good work man.
gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 23 Aug 2006 #23 New set, I may need to tweak.
kcnychief ??? ??? ? Political Access Joined 8 Apr 2005 Messages 16,950 23 Aug 2006 #24 I like that a lot *sits and wishes he was more talented with graphics*
gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 23 Aug 2006 #25 Small change.
muzikool Act your wage. Political Access Joined 27 Dec 2001 Messages 7,626 23 Aug 2006 #26 Looks great, gonaads. Nice work. 🙂
gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 23 Aug 2006 #27 Thanks, both of ya. 😀
Techno Child web{designer} Joined 10 Oct 2004 Messages 871 24 Aug 2006 #28 Wow... I like the crystal effect better the second time around, however the little line thingy seems to flatten it... Other than that it's awesome 🙂
Wow... I like the crystal effect better the second time around, however the little line thingy seems to flatten it... Other than that it's awesome 🙂
gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 24 Aug 2006 #29 Yeah, It kinda went dull on me too. Thinkin 'bout removing it (which really means redoing it. 😛).
gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 24 Aug 2006 #30 O.K. I think that is better. Put the iPod people in them too. I'll do the Av some other week. 🙂
Techno Child web{designer} Joined 10 Oct 2004 Messages 871 24 Aug 2006 #31 gonaads said: Yeah, It kinda went dull on me too. Thinkin 'bout removing it (which really means redoing it. ). Click to expand... Another reason to save images in .psd layers 😛 gonaads said: O.K. I think that is better. Click to expand... Yep, Much better 🙂
gonaads said: Yeah, It kinda went dull on me too. Thinkin 'bout removing it (which really means redoing it. ). Click to expand... Another reason to save images in .psd layers 😛 gonaads said: O.K. I think that is better. Click to expand... Yep, Much better 🙂
tdinc OSNN Veteran Addict Political Access Joined 6 Dec 2003 Messages 3,508 2 Sep 2006 #32 Time For September 🙂 Ok was bored so I just made a quck change to my Sig for September kept it simple to match colors
Time For September 🙂 Ok was bored so I just made a quck change to my Sig for September kept it simple to match colors
kcnychief ??? ??? ? Political Access Joined 8 Apr 2005 Messages 16,950 2 Sep 2006 #33 August is over, use the newly created September Thread http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=86148 😎 :smoker:
August is over, use the newly created September Thread http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=86148 😎 :smoker: