August 2006 Signatures and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that a lot

*sits and wishes he was more talented with graphics*
 
Wow... I like the crystal effect better the second time around, however the little line thingy seems to flatten it...

Other than that it's awesome 🙂
 
Yeah, It kinda went dull on me too. Thinkin 'bout removing it (which really means redoing it. 😛).
 
O.K. I think that is better. Put the iPod people in them too. I'll do the Av some other week. 🙂
 
gonaads said:
Yeah, It kinda went dull on me too. Thinkin 'bout removing it (which really means redoing it. ).
Another reason to save images in .psd layers 😛
gonaads said:
O.K. I think that is better.
Yep, Much better 🙂
 
Time For September 🙂

Ok was bored so I just made a quck change to my Sig for September kept it simple to match colors
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top