August 2006 Signatures and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Joined
8 Apr 2005
Messages
16,950
Thread Guidelines:

• Please read the Forum Guidelines and the Signature / Avatar Guidelines

• No pornography, overly suggestive images or explicit language in either an avatar or signature.

• Signatures can be no larger than 500 pixels wide and 150 pixels in height. The whole image cannot exceed more the 70 kb in file size. Be sure your signature does not go over these specifications before posting it. This also includes any text you may place around your signature.

• Avatars cannot be more that 120 pixels wide and 150 pixels in height and no larger than 50 kb in file size. This specification is controlled by the forum itself and will automatically deny you the ability to upload a file that goes over these sizes.

• Moderators reserve the right to remove any posts, signatures or avatars deemed inappropriate.
 
same set for me and ..........oh my...its august....2 days...2 days...2days..!! woooo.
 
Me me me, well... awwww heck just fukitol. :s
 
Here is my new one....I'm into the simplistic/minimul stuff again.
 
still the same..may change when I have time..
 
Just noticed it on another one of your posts, very nice.

Who's the generic figurine?
 
Nice set muzi. Keeps with your musical background. 🙂 I like the shadow effect you did, not the norm, nice.
 
I stole mine from Ryan. I think from now on I am just going to steal sigs. Maybe borrow.
 
was bored...still a w.i.p on the sig but i wanted to change it up ...
 
Same set for me.... I really like the avatar, and i'm too busy to make a new sig.

I just looked on google images for a new sig idea and had an interesting result... Just typed in "sig" - on SAFE search lol...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top