Audigy Problem

I have a sound blaster Audigy with an Optical Digital I/O card that i just got. I have the optical cable running from SPDIF out, to SPDIF in on my reciever. In the AudioHQ (in control panel) i have the Digital Output Sampling Rate at 48KHz (was 96KHz, but was too hight for the optical cable i think). Here is where the main problem is, under the speaker option (where you can test all your speakers with front right, center, front left... etc.) When i run that i can only hear front right and front left. Why? i have no idea what i am doing wrong. is there a certian driver i need to install? the speakers are the S4 MidiLand 7100 Plus. Thanks for any help.

Taurus

hardware monkey
talkin about this program, right?

well, make sure you have the right speakers selected, of course... 5 or 5.1 in your case. what happens when you select, say, 4 speakers? does the sound still just come out of the front 2?

also, what happens if you use the analog connections... can you get all 5 to work?

the picture did not come up so i am not sure what you are talking about. when i do select 2 speakers it works on the same front right and front left. if i select 4, same thing front right and frong left. i really have no idea why this is. audigy driver problem maybe? but then wouldn't audio be messed up?

A

ab11_99

i have a PCI128 with a coaxial digital cable hook up and as far as i know you can't get 4, 5 or 5.1 with it, only DTS or DD sound out.

for multi speaker you need analog outputs,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel