Are You Getting Snow Leopard?

hyper_azn_girl

OSNN Newbie
I'm getting it. Not the day it comes out though. But i'm upgrading from Tiger so I have to pay for iWork and iLife too... which i really don't need.

storycrafter

OSNN Newbie
Ah, it's a sad day for me. Got an old PPC box, and what with "Open Darwin" long gone, it's the end of the line for me and Mac OS. I've long since moved on to Linux. Maybe it's time to try YDL on that old Mac box.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Is this a full, standalone OS for $29 bucks? Or just the upgrade?
Full OS for $29, Family Packs (5 installations) $59. Its technically being marketed as an Upgrade only for Leopard users and Tiger users are encouraged to get the Box set which includes iLife '09 and iWork '09 but the upgrade includes the full OS so Tiger users can use it as well.

I think the reason for the Box set for Tiger users is probably due to either incompatibilities or something between Snow Leopard and the older iLife '06 stuff which came with Tiger.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Installed it on the Mac Mini last night, will likely update the MacBook Pro later today. So far... meh. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rwsmit12