Anyone Pierced?

I have 2 in each ear! I haven't worn them in ages because of my profession! Wanna talk tattoo's? I have five of them, 3 on one arm 1 on another and 1 on my back!

No tatts here. I do love them, just don't want them on me *shrug*

Originally posted by Jewelzz
No tatts here. I do love them, just don't want them on me *shrug*
I'm more into tattoo's than piercing's. Going to get another one in a couple of weeks!

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
I'm more into tattoo's than piercing's. Going to get another one in a couple of weeks!

Me too when I decide what I want :cool:

I have my left ear pierced twice, but I am more in tattoo's as well have 5, but they are completely hidden with normal clothes.

1. Huge lion on the right side of my chest
2. Huge heart on the left side with my name my wife's name and date we meet.
3. Huge rose on the right bicep with my name in the stem.
4. Japanese script on my left bicep.
5. Really huge Harley on my back, takes up most of the upper back.

Wife has a couple tattoo's as well, ankle bracelet type tattoo on right ankle, and my name on the small of her back.

cool.gif

Back to topic.
had a piercing in the eyebrow , but my shirt didn't like it... now i have a scar.

lol Benny :D
Mines a bird with hubbies name underneath on the top of my left arm :p That's all I can tell ya :cool:

oh ya peircings:)

3 in left ear
1 in right ear

all but 1 have closed as im old fart now

well here ya go anyway..lol

kinda crappy worlk...needs touchin up

Ok I will list mine!

1. Depeche Mode - Strangelove Heart (upside down heart with a girl's symbol on it)
2. Popeye
3. Court Jester with face ripped off showing skull
4. Tribal tattoo
5. OM symbol

Soon to be
6. My son's foot print on my shoulder

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back