Anyone NOT play Doom 3?

yeah, which is why you didn't have a problem getting doom 3, or if you don't have it, you could get it with great ease :p

oh i'm sorry, getting it from my brother in law or my friend would make things much better.

Evil Marge said:
Me,I'm not into games either.I find them boring :D

Of course you do. All Super Hot women despise video games. They take time away from our proper worship of the feminine form!

;-)

-Wrath

Doom III

And incidentally; I'll be selling my copy of Doom III on Ebay fro 30 bucks. I've played it though 3 times now and am completely through with it. What a f()%*=g dissapointment.

-Wrath

logisticprism said:
yeah, which is why you didn't have a problem getting doom 3, or if you don't have it, you could get it with great ease :p
Don't talk about piracy here.

I'm a big gamer. I pre-ordered mine. Still playing through it. Waiting for people to make some good looking mods for it though. I don't mind shelling out 50-65 dollars on a game if it has a good multiplayer component, and that multiplayer component of Doom 3 will lie in mods. Yes yes, I can hear some of you now ... "but it's only limited to 4 players". The original multiplayer yes, but mods aren't limited to four players.

I don't play Doom 3, because

1) My current PC isn't powerful enough: AMD Duron 800 MHz, GeForce4 MX440 64 MB, 320 MB SDRAM. Yeah, I know... ;_;
2) Even if I get a new PC soon, I wouldn't get Doom 3 anyway. Not my type of game. xD I'm more into Halo and UT and other games. xD

nope i haven't played doom 3, doom 3 doesnt interest me in the slightest.

vern said:
I'm a big gamer. I pre-ordered mine. Still playing through it. Waiting for people to make some good looking mods for it though. I don't mind shelling out 50-65 dollars on a game if it has a good multiplayer component, and that multiplayer component of Doom 3 will lie in mods. Yes yes, I can hear some of you now ... "but it's only limited to 4 players". The original multiplayer yes, but mods aren't limited to four players.
There are already servers out there with 16 players :)

Ahhh, not much of a gamer here. I got it for my son, I played it for about 2 hours and got aggrivated with the low-light situation. Could've used that flashlight ducttape earlier! :p I think I was just looking for an excuse to stop playing. :rolleyes:
I think my problem with games is my wealth, or lack thereof...I'm so poor I cant even afford to pay attention... :D

I'll play DOOM III when it comes out on Xbox.
bigsmile.gif

I'd like to give it a try, but since the comp has problems playing america's army, I doubt I'd be picking it up soon. However, I'd upgrade just to play HL2 though :)

logisticprism said:
wait for half life 2!!!! haven't you seen the e3 video?
Have we learned nothing from from DoomIII?

SPeedY_B said:
There are already servers out there with 16 players :)

I was kinda waiting for more original mods though. :)

Xie said:
Have we learned nothing from from DoomIII?

What have we learned? That it does have good graphics? That it is a great game ... although personal tastes might say otherwise ... it is nonetheless a good game. Take out all the Doom 3 and this-is-a-hyped-piece-of-crap fanboys, and we are all left with ... a good game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back