Anyone in Amsterdam?

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Good to hear

Hey - what happened to the Skype icon in our avatar area? Didn't it used to be a light blue?

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
If I had the time I would enjoy taking a trip to Amsterdam....
for the coffee.... of course:smoker:

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Too bad I have to work that day, but otherwise I would have dropped by! Do you have to pay for the tickets or otherwise reserve them or can you just drop by?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
bobsalot said:
wen i went to amsterdam, the hookers in the windows were winking and saying come in, and im only 15. was very cool.
bobsalot said:
i know alot bout computers and am only 13 and my dads gf built my computer cause she knows alot bout computers and i dont want to wait untill this weekend to have my windows me back on cause my computer has been messin up with xp. and i looked up on how to uninstall xp but i dont have the uninstall cause it didnt load so i want to know if someone knows a different way or somethin or tell me how to delete my hard drive so i could reinstall my windows me lol
As for Amsterdam...I wish I could come :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut