Anyone in Amsterdam?

Amsterdam, New York? =]

Good for you EP. That's awesome.

Catchy, so when and where is the party for OSNN? :p

Could be same as this one eventually ;p
neobond and I are good friends.

Good to hear

Hey - what happened to the Skype icon in our avatar area? Didn't it used to be a light blue?

If I had the time I would enjoy taking a trip to Amsterdam....
for the coffee.... of course:smoker:

I don't know about you guys, but I'd have much more important things to do there than meet some admins. No insults intended.

:)

Electronic Punk said:
Could be same as this one eventually ;p
neobond and I are good friends.

Can you get me some special brownies :cool:

What comes before Part B?

paaarttyyy!

Too bad I have to work that day, but otherwise I would have dropped by! Do you have to pay for the tickets or otherwise reserve them or can you just drop by?

wen i went to amsterdam, the hookers in the windows were winking and saying come in, and im only 15. was very cool.

bobsalot said:
wen i went to amsterdam, the hookers in the windows were winking and saying come in, and im only 15. was very cool.

bobsalot said:
i know alot bout computers and am only 13 and my dads gf built my computer cause she knows alot bout computers and i dont want to wait untill this weekend to have my windows me back on cause my computer has been messin up with xp. and i looked up on how to uninstall xp but i dont have the uninstall cause it didnt load so i want to know if someone knows a different way or somethin or tell me how to delete my hard drive so i could reinstall my windows me lol

As for Amsterdam...I wish I could come :(

GM, must be his alter ego... remember?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back