• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Another RPC exploit thread

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I did and then your post and my edit of your post ( I changed the thread closed thing ya wrote...) went poof! :confused:

But ReC0iL's post got merged... I have no clue.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Once you've merged these threads, please let either myself or gonaads know so we can update the link on the front page sticky. For every merge a new link is created... the threadid= changes.

Members can't discuss the problem if the link doesn't take them to the thread.

Thanks

Applies more to the person doing the actual merging...but yeah, once the merge is done, either I or the one who did the merging will post in here. Sound good? ;)

Originally posted by Enyo
Ya
I think the last time you did it, it happened the other way around; i.e., the linked thread was merged into a newly posted thread. That's how the thread title changed to the title of the new thread, and had to be changed again.
I doubt the "threadid" changes if you merge into the linked thread, but I could be wrong. Anyone else can confirm this?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Everything's being merged into the linked thread isnt it?
[16:56:18] <[e]-Punk> the forum link on the main page..
[16:56:21] <[e]-Punk> has it been merged?
[16:56:32] <Jewelzz> huh?
[16:56:36] <[e]-Punk> so it no longer exists..
[16:56:46] <Jewelzz> oh, yes. think |PK| did it
[16:56:48] <Jewelzz> ****
[16:56:54] <Jewelzz> ok will find the new one
[16:57:11] <[e]-Punk> got a load of mail about it
[16:57:12] <[e]-Punk> hehe
[16:57:22] <[e]-Punk> so I guess lots of people are being hit!
[16:57:42] <Jewelzz> should be updated

Sorry, thought |PK| merged one or some

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
yeah, just lock em now. gets confusing as **** with all the requests being in one thread. kinda makes a mess of the forums, but i think locking is the way to go for now :)

P

PseudoKiller

for some reason earlier the link on the front page to the discussion thread was pointing to a post id which is why there was a problem whenever you merged the the link would then point to the merged post id... Jewelzz brought this up last night.
Now the link on the front page points to a thread id and now posts can be merged with out effect. The link jst points to the first post in the thread...

If this all makes sense please send $5 to my headache fund. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies