Another RPC exploit thread

I did and then your post and my edit of your post ( I changed the thread closed thing ya wrote...) went poof! :confused:

But ReC0iL's post got merged... I have no clue.

Yes, I deleted my post since it was no longer required after the merge. Thanks gonaads :)

Originally posted by NetRyder
Yes, I deleted my post since it was no longer required after the merge. Thanks gonaads :)

Ooooh... so it's your fault!

:p :p

Originally posted by gonaads
Ooooh... so it's your fault!

:p :p

Deleting my own posts is not a crime :p
...especially when it's to avoid any sort of confusion :D

Once you've merged these threads, please let either myself or gonaads know so we can update the link on the front page sticky. For every merge a new link is created... the threadid= changes.

Members can't discuss the problem if the link doesn't take them to the thread.

Thanks

Applies more to the person doing the actual merging...but yeah, once the merge is done, either I or the one who did the merging will post in here. Sound good? ;)

Everything's being merged into the linked thread isnt it?

Originally posted by Enyo
Ya

I think the last time you did it, it happened the other way around; i.e., the linked thread was merged into a newly posted thread. That's how the thread title changed to the title of the new thread, and had to be changed again.
I doubt the "threadid" changes if you merge into the linked thread, but I could be wrong. Anyone else can confirm this?

I'm quite sure we'll see a few more of these threads popping up...but yeah, I also hope we won't need to do this again :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Everything's being merged into the linked thread isnt it?
[16:56:18] <[e]-Punk> the forum link on the main page..
[16:56:21] <[e]-Punk> has it been merged?
[16:56:32] <Jewelzz> huh?
[16:56:36] <[e]-Punk> so it no longer exists..
[16:56:46] <Jewelzz> oh, yes. think |PK| did it
[16:56:48] <Jewelzz> ****
[16:56:54] <Jewelzz> ok will find the new one
[16:57:11] <[e]-Punk> got a load of mail about it
[16:57:12] <[e]-Punk> hehe
[16:57:22] <[e]-Punk> so I guess lots of people are being hit!
[16:57:42] <Jewelzz> should be updated

Sorry, thought |PK| merged one or some

yeah, just lock em now. gets confusing as **** with all the requests being in one thread. kinda makes a mess of the forums, but i think locking is the way to go for now :)

for some reason earlier the link on the front page to the discussion thread was pointing to a post id which is why there was a problem whenever you merged the the link would then point to the merged post id... Jewelzz brought this up last night.
Now the link on the front page points to a thread id and now posts can be merged with out effect. The link jst points to the first post in the thread...

If this all makes sense please send $5 to my headache fund. :p

Too many merged threads, not enough coffee! arrrrrggggg!!! :eek: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back