• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Animatrix

S

stuy_b

Im a big matrix fan, and I hope some of you are too :) There are now two Animatrix mini films/cartoons to download.

"The Second Renaissance" and "Program" both are in the manga style, but wow, they are fantastic, and capture the matrix mythology. Ok..ok Im a manga fan too! :D

Njoy :)

http://www.intothematrix.com/

p.s. they are BIG downloads.. (the 640x version) but well worth it. Smaller versions are available too.

RazerBack

The First Rebirth
Have you watched Vampire Hunter D: BloodLust? I swear it's the same people who made the movie and the voices in the 2nd movie.

Downloaded it 2 days ago.

S

stuy_b

RazorBack, Vampire Hunter is a really good film, and I think your right about it being the same voices.

A

AfTheRock

Someone has to, as in recent times too many people have been dissing DBZ since its now finished, on various DBZ sites.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
actually that would be the 4th episode...

first 2 came out on the website... third was released with DREAMCATCHER.. and is by far the best looking short... 10 mins of unbelievable animations... final flight of the osiris...

the 4th one is the detective story...

so far I have seen em all and I will buy the dvd when it comes out...

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Downloading detective story now.... slowly :D

Gonna see Dreamcatcher tomorrow, got some great actors in and is ofcourse a king story.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Downloading detective story now.... slowly :D

Gonna see Dreamcatcher tomorrow, got some great actors in and is ofcourse a king story.
I watched it just for the final flight of the osiris... and my gf wanted to see it lol..

I thought it was pretty ok @ the end though :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog