Animatrix

S

stuy_b

Im a big matrix fan, and I hope some of you are too :) There are now two Animatrix mini films/cartoons to download.

"The Second Renaissance" and "Program" both are in the manga style, but wow, they are fantastic, and capture the matrix mythology. Ok..ok Im a manga fan too! :D

Njoy :)

http://www.intothematrix.com/

p.s. they are BIG downloads.. (the 640x version) but well worth it. Smaller versions are available too.

Have you watched Vampire Hunter D: BloodLust? I swear it's the same people who made the movie and the voices in the 2nd movie.

Downloaded it 2 days ago.

RazorBack, Vampire Hunter is a really good film, and I think your right about it being the same voices.

Just watched the first one.

Downloading the second.

Pretty cool stuff.

Someone has to, as in recent times too many people have been dissing DBZ since its now finished, on various DBZ sites.

actually that would be the 4th episode...

first 2 came out on the website... third was released with DREAMCATCHER.. and is by far the best looking short... 10 mins of unbelievable animations... final flight of the osiris...

the 4th one is the detective story...

so far I have seen em all and I will buy the dvd when it comes out...

Downloading detective story now.... slowly :D

Gonna see Dreamcatcher tomorrow, got some great actors in and is ofcourse a king story.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Downloading detective story now.... slowly :D

Gonna see Dreamcatcher tomorrow, got some great actors in and is ofcourse a king story.

I watched it just for the final flight of the osiris... and my gf wanted to see it lol..

I thought it was pretty ok @ the end though :)

Why the hell did I say I was gonna see it tomorrow? Must be tired :D

I don't even think it is out here yet :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back