• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

And thats why you need a Firewall

J

jkoXP

wow

have you done a whois or tracert on that address?
whois:

France Telecom (NETBLK-FRANCETEL)
Batiment Equinoxe
4 avenue du 8 Mai 45
Guyancourt, 78284
FR

Netname: FRANCETEL
Netblock: 192.140.1.0 - 192.145.230.255

Coordinator:
Benchimol, Robert (RB468-ARIN) Robert.Benchimol@francetelecom.fr
+33 1 44 44 74 75 (FAX) +33 1 44 44 77 51

Record last updated on 03-Nov-1998.
Database last updated on 22-Aug-2002 22:40:20 EDT.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
I was able to get a little bit of info on ur reason for this thread. I did a reverse ip lookup or in simiple terms I traced the IP address back to a source or its source.

utctf.vgames.co.il

I would suggest getting a program like neotrace pro so u can see who and where u r getting attacked from

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
utctf.vgames.co.il- Unreal Tournament' Capture the flag, heheheh.
I guess some people are really bad losers!!!

thanx Chastity.

now i just need to find out how that idiot maneged to play the game and attack me at the same time.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
It nice to be able to do that. I think it would be worth ur time to find a program like neotrace thats does that so u can keep tabs on the folks u for somereason don't like u. not a problem Benny

same here mate just got a new firewall, so far there's been over 1261 intrustions and 418 have been high rated only had the firewalll since last sunday but there's 1 ******* who's always doing it so i gona report him to netabuse hopefully that shold stop him

2z

OSNN Gamer
Originally posted by Chastity
It nice to be able to do that. I think it would be worth ur time to find a program like neotrace thats does that so u can keep tabs on the folks u for somereason don't like u. not a problem Benny
I use NeoWatch & NeoTrace
what do I do with the IP addresses
NeoTrace either shows me the ISP or the trail goes cold
BTW the attacks increase when I use the forums
During recent XP-erience down times the firewall has been quiet.
:confused:

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45

I use NeoWatch & NeoTrace
what do I do with the IP addresses
NeoTrace either shows me the ISP or the trail goes cold
BTW the attacks increase when I use the forums
During recent XP-erience down times the firewall has been quiet.
:confused:
Same problem here.

Piett

...will circle this city
i definatly know what you are talking about. had BlackICE defender going, just recently under a week i think, and look at all this. Those stats are for the last 90 hours, and it's insane.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
I just dont get it.
if someone wants to be a hacker - good for him.
write code, get into my computer, get some vital information (like i have it) and I wont even complain (too mutch).

But NETBUS, i used netbus when I was 12, come on people its not even anarchy!!!

I to have been attacked (only) when visiting this board, I have however seen this attack pattern (hundreds) from the Symantec web site when doing a security scan or making sure that you ports have stealth appearances to prospective intrusions.

I have tried tracing the source of these (neo trace) but to no avail as this just pings around the addresses. This really needs to be done at the time of the attack so you can piggyback the packets and hence avoid NAT’s or proxy servers.

The software do this is expensive so I am trying to “borrow” a copy for a week or to.

Will let you know the results.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar