And thats why you need a Firewall

Well somebody hates u or really want to get stuff off ur harddrive or put something on it.

Do you mean its allready there or i can stop running around the room screaming stuff at russian?

thats more than i've ever received in a short time period.

wow

have you done a whois or tracert on that address?
whois:

France Telecom (NETBLK-FRANCETEL)
Batiment Equinoxe
4 avenue du 8 Mai 45
Guyancourt, 78284
FR

Netname: FRANCETEL
Netblock: 192.140.1.0 - 192.145.230.255

Coordinator:
Benchimol, Robert (RB468-ARIN) Robert.Benchimol@francetelecom.fr
+33 1 44 44 74 75 (FAX) +33 1 44 44 77 51

Record last updated on 03-Nov-1998.
Database last updated on 22-Aug-2002 22:40:20 EDT.

Excuse me? , whois? , can you please be more spcific.

I was able to get a little bit of info on ur reason for this thread. I did a reverse ip lookup or in simiple terms I traced the IP address back to a source or its source.

utctf.vgames.co.il

I would suggest getting a program like neotrace pro so u can see who and where u r getting attacked from

utctf.vgames.co.il- Unreal Tournament' Capture the flag, heheheh.
I guess some people are really bad losers!!!

thanx Chastity.

now i just need to find out how that idiot maneged to play the game and attack me at the same time.

It nice to be able to do that. I think it would be worth ur time to find a program like neotrace thats does that so u can keep tabs on the folks u for somereason don't like u. not a problem Benny

same here mate just got a new firewall, so far there's been over 1261 intrustions and 418 have been high rated only had the firewalll since last sunday but there's 1 ******* who's always doing it so i gona report him to netabuse hopefully that shold stop him

Originally posted by Chastity
It nice to be able to do that. I think it would be worth ur time to find a program like neotrace thats does that so u can keep tabs on the folks u for somereason don't like u. not a problem Benny
I use NeoWatch & NeoTrace
what do I do with the IP addresses
NeoTrace either shows me the ISP or the trail goes cold
BTW the attacks increase when I use the forums
During recent XP-erience down times the firewall has been quiet.
:confused:

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45

I use NeoWatch & NeoTrace
what do I do with the IP addresses
NeoTrace either shows me the ISP or the trail goes cold
BTW the attacks increase when I use the forums
During recent XP-erience down times the firewall has been quiet.
:confused:

Same problem here.

i definatly know what you are talking about. had BlackICE defender going, just recently under a week i think, and look at all this. Those stats are for the last 90 hours, and it's insane.

I just dont get it.
if someone wants to be a hacker - good for him.
write code, get into my computer, get some vital information (like i have it) and I wont even complain (too mutch).

But NETBUS, i used netbus when I was 12, come on people its not even anarchy!!!

I to have been attacked (only) when visiting this board, I have however seen this attack pattern (hundreds) from the Symantec web site when doing a security scan or making sure that you ports have stealth appearances to prospective intrusions.

I have tried tracing the source of these (neo trace) but to no avail as this just pings around the addresses. This really needs to be done at the time of the attack so you can piggyback the packets and hence avoid NAT’s or proxy servers.

The software do this is expensive so I am trying to “borrow” a copy for a week or to.

Will let you know the results.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back