• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

amd vs. intel

W

wyrlwyn

ths agument is just gona spark hatereds... i like amd casue its cheap and has good preformance, intel lovers like the ball to the wall speed and stability. its what you like in a computer... but i can see this making people get very angry already, i myself have lost firends this way, just liek the mac vs. pc(pcs won by the way) fued.

D

duder

actually in most practical cpu marks amd keeps right up intel in all benchmarks witch shouldn't be, since most intel chips are running at higher Mhz. You can't always judge speed using Mhz. and i've never ever had any of my amd systems crash (my first was a dx2-80mhz)

W

wyrlwyn

the amd has a better architecture, so it can compare to a faster cpu speed. thats why they came up with the whole 1800+etc thingy..
an athlon runing at 1.5 is as good or better then a 1.8gig p4, the benchmarks have spoken before, and they will forever.

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
For me speed matters not wich is the famous . Momentainly use an AMD processor but since this i was an intel customer and i hope i'll be . :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies