AMD 64-bit single-core processor club

man my CPU is only 5 months old and its already out of date! i want a new machine! :)

Khayman said:
man my CPU is only 5 months old and its already out of date! i want a new machine! :)

Meh, there's one verity in this business. No matter what you buy, it will likely be out of date before long :D Welcome to the club :)

Never noticed this thread before :p I have been part of this club for a while now I guess... heh. As far as the feeling of being out of date... I bought my 4000 like a week before the 90nm variant came out. :( and that makes me a sad panda.

Not I.

I have just discovered that my new OCZ RAM is causing the problems at over 235Mhz. It just can't handle the speed I guess. That sucks as my 4000+ is running strong and cool at 2.8-2.9 Just need some DDR500 and a mebey a better cooler :D

I want 3.0-3.2Ghz.

Yipee, got a new computer comming with a AMD Athlon 64 3700+

I'll count myself a member :nervous:

I am also officially a member, as of about a week ago now running AMD Athalon X2 4400+ :smoker:

Wow! I'm not part of the club :p

Attachments

• mine-64.JPG
    mine-64.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 136
Jewelzz said:
Wow! I'm not part of the club :p

Well maybe you should become one then :smoker:

j/k

Welkomen !!! Wrong sticky girly-poo :D

p.s. Jewelzz is now officially cooler than Netryder :cool:

Haha, that was suppose to say NOW :ermm:

I'm the coolest of the cool :rambo:

Jewelzz said:
Haha, that was suppose to say NOW :ermm:

I'm the coolest of the cool :rambo:

You're still in the wrong thread numb-nuts :cool:

It's kcny's fault :D but we do have a dual-processor club too baby :D

ROFL !!!

That SO reminds me of Ash in Army of Darkness, cept he was the one with a gun :cool:

Sazar said:
ROFL !!!

That SO reminds me of Ash in Army of Darkness, cept he was the one with a gun :cool:

Gimmy some sugar babe.

Ash, housewares. :D

Jewelzz said:
Single/Dual it's all the same to me :p

Ah hah! So size doesn't matter. You lied. :p

gonaads said:
Gimmy some sugar babe.

Ah hah! So size doesn't matter. You lied. :p
Size doesn't matter with computers it does matter with ... :p

AMD 64 3000+ at 2.0GHz (Winchester)

I bought it new and it was one of the slowest 64 bit processors out there. :) My next cpu? FX-60 I hope! haha

Sazar said:
Since we have a couple of lads on the forums who are investing in new A64 processors or already have em... thought it might be good to have a little club thinger :D

refer technical support questions and other pertinent questions in separate threads... due to the increased volume of posts in this thread related to general questions and support inquiries, it is better and easier for those questions to be addressed in separate threads in this forum section...

thanks

:cool:

good grief! this post was from 2004? man, I am not a very with-it kind of a guy :(

I'm just NOW getting ready to buy a single core Athlon 64 Venice. So, technically I can be in the club :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back