• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AIM + and Big O Software

F

Flaygor

Hey, maybe u all heard of AIM+ but if not it was just a better version of AIM, and Big O Software distributed it. The Big O Website doesnt work anymore and im just wonderin if anyone knows where it went?? And if anyone knows a program like AIM+ that gets rid of ads and all that because the new AIM 5.0 is out and i wanna "AIM+ it" because its really cluttered...Thanks a lot for all of your help. :)

M

mafiafromrussia

i'm using aim 4.8 now and aim+ 2.2.1 now. works good. and i too was wondering what happened to the site. but i think we wont be seeing them again. u'll just have to use the 4.8 till some one else comes out with new program

F

Flaygor

Yeah im usin the same config. I think AOL squashed their program/employees, lol :eek:

M

mafiafromrussia

Originally posted by Geffy
AOL is becoming as bad as MS
i bet one of them is thinking of buying the other and making it even worse :). or they gona combine to make the **** of the new millenium

Edited for language by [P§eüðøKe®]

lol

AOL sued MS because IE took business from Netscape (no really, I wonder why, cause IE 4 was better than Netscape Navicrapper)

Now they are both as bad as each other.

Nick

OSNN Lurker
I bet that's true, MS is doing everything possible to improve it's Windows/MSN Messenger service. With Version 5.0 they have improved a lot, and AIM just released 5.0 and they improved somewhat...but if you do a Google.com search for AIM + i'm sure someone has it mirrored. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies